Ocinine

Ocinine is our participation to a Channel 9 contest. Ocinine is the perfect name to understand what we want to do. Ocinine (read OC9) means 'Open channel 9'. Our goal is to make avalaible the media content of Channel 9 to any 'Host Application'. Follow us as we create the new way to see Channel 9.

2006/04/05

My Documents, My Music, My Pictures and My Videos... no videos ?

Why "My Videos" folder is not a special folder as "My Music" and "My Pictures" in Environment.SpecialFolder ? We need to store videos on our project, so by default I would like to store them in "My Videos" folder. But no, this folder is created by Windows Movie Maker instead of being an OS special folder.

Why? Can somebody explain that choice ?

0 Comments:

Publier un commentaire

Links to this post:

Créer un lien