Ocinine

Ocinine is our participation to a Channel 9 contest. Ocinine is the perfect name to understand what we want to do. Ocinine (read OC9) means 'Open channel 9'. Our goal is to make avalaible the media content of Channel 9 to any 'Host Application'. Follow us as we create the new way to see Channel 9.

2006/06/03

The competition is still going

W33bo....yes I'm reading...and yes the competition is still going. Needless to say the MSFT guys I know in redmond who gave me the extra subscription were surprised by the tepid response(and yes I still have the subscriptions). I've been working with them on re-opening up the competition and changing the requirements(seeing how each team that entered the competition back in March has disqualified themselves by not posting actively on their blogs)...So I'll have an update soon. I was working with them on something that was going to be launched tomorrow June 1st....but its going to be pushed back a little bit longer.


Ok...

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=199049

0 Comments:

Publier un commentaire

Links to this post:

Créer un lien